Parental Relocation

Tough Monmouth County Relocation and Removal Attorneys

When parents become separated and one parent wants to move out of the state of New Jersey, that parent must either get consent of the other parent or file a motion with the Superior Court. Getting consent or filing  a motion must be done, regardless of whether there is a divorce or if they were ever married. A parent may wish to move for a number of reasons, such as remarriage, cheaper standard of living, employment or to be closer to other family members. However, such a motion can be a huge uphill battle. If children are involved in the divorce, when one parent moves out of state, the other loses close physical contact with the child.

At the Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq., our Monmouth County parental relocation and removal lawyers know how to set up your motion in order to achieve the best possible result. Our law firm knows that aggressive motions that hit hard early, often increase the chances of the right result. Monmouth County Superior Court will consider a number of factors, and our tough parental relocation attorneys will work hard to show that each and every one is in our client’s favor. Whether you or the other parent is seeking to move out of the state, out of the country, or even just to the other side of New Jersey, contact our 24/7 hotline at 732-773-2768 to receive a free initial consultation with no obligation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: